Monday, June 8, 2009

Origins

Hey,

Just confirmed with work, I will be at Origins! I will be arriving either Wednesday night or early Thursday. (what is going on Wednesday worth coming down for?) I look forward to meeting a lot of you and get reacquired with some as well. I'll be spending all my time between the warroom and the boardroom. Warning, I miss Tom so I'll be clingy around him!

Also, this is really cool! Monica (my wife) will be there Fri-Sun! She has never been and is excited at the chance. This means "A" I will be spending more time in the boardroom then I might of and "B" please feel free to introduce and challenge her to some gaming. As I've said on the show and here at BGG she is a great player. We are gonna make it a date weekend. NO KIDS!!!!

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment