Thursday, March 29, 2012

Email

Hi Joe,

Just watched your videos--nice work. I enjoyed your part about the equipment in the first video. It can be a pain to travel with this game so I always like to see what other guys are doing.

I've thought about having my rulebook bound as well but don't know what to do about the chapter dividers since I refer to them often. What did you do with the chapter dividers that were in the rulebook?

One last thing, how can I get a couple of those nifty ASL stickers??

thanks and roll low,

Robert


Thanks!

I just carry the dividers separate... I tried binding them, but didn't like the result.

As far as the stickers go: They are $3.50 each and I shop for free if you live in the USA.... just paypal or send me a check. paypal = joesteadman@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment