Sunday, October 24, 2010

EMAIL

I've been following your blog/videos reviews and find them really helpful in my return to board-wargaming (as opposed to the computer variety). I was wondering if you were ever considering a comparison/review of the different tactical level games/systems. I know you're a ASL fan (I'm looking into the starter kits), and got Decisions solitaire D-Day Omaha Beach game on your reccomendation, but I am curiopus about the Tobruk system, & simlar tactical system/games by other publishers.
Thx Keep up the good work.

cavan


Well,

I have talked about different tactical games in the past but ASL is the clear winner for me. Combat Commander is good and so is Conflict of Heroes. Don't mess with Trobruk, if you want to play a game that copied ASL? Just play ASL.

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment